The Unwanted Kit (MTP Kit) offers a reliable way to end the pregnancy at home, safely and effectively.
The Unwanted Kit price in USA is significantly lower than traditional surgical procedures, making it an accessible option for women of all financial backgrounds.
Be mindful about consulting a medical professional before using an Unwanted Kit to ensure it is suitable for you. This will help ensure the safe and effective use of the medication.
Unwanted kit or MTP (full form – Medical Termination of Pregnancy) Kit consists of pills that are hormonal medications to terminate early pregnancy. It comprises two medicines, namely, Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
The combination of these MTP tablets reduces the levels of the female hormone progesterone, which is essential for sustaining a pregnancy. The first pill is taken orally and the second may be taken orally or through the vagina.
A registered medical practitioner (Gynaecologist) will diagnose and confirm the duration of the pregnancy by ultrasound and other medical tests. Based on the assessment, the MTP kit will be prescribed, Buy MTP Kit with or without prescription
Benefits MTP Kit
Undergoing an abortion is a personal choice. It can become an option for women due to various reasons. The unwanted kit tablet is a medication-based method for ending early pregnancy. Here are some benefits of the MTP Kit:
- Convenience: Unwanted MTP kit can be used at home, ruling out the need to visit a clinic or hospital.
- Privacy: The kit provides a private and confidential way of ending a pregnancy. This can be crucial for women who prefer to keep the termination private.
- Cost-effective: Being less expensive than surgical termination methods, it is a more financially available option for women of all backgrounds.
- Fewer Chances of Surgery: The MTP procedure does not require anaesthesia or surgical instruments, making it a safer and less invasive option to avoid surgical procedures.
- Accessibility: Available almost everywhere, the unwanted kit is a more accessible option for women living in remote or rural areas.
How Does MTP Kit Works
Using an unwanted kit tablet helps in inducing a medical abortion without any incision. The medicines are taken orally and vaginally.
- Mifepristone: It is a drug that works by blocking progesterone, i.e. the pregnancy hormone. It bars the pregnancy from growing in the uterus by making the lining of the uterus/womb thin.
- Misoprostol: This drug causes contraction of the womb. This results in bleeding and cramps to push the embryo out of the uterus.
Procedure MTP Kit
The administration of the unwanted kit typically involves the following steps:
- Taking Mifepristone: The first medication, Mifepristone (200mg), is taken though mouth at the clinic or home on Day 1.
- Taking Misoprostol: The second medication, Misoprostol (200mg), which consists of 4 tables, is usually taken 24-48 hours later via any of the routes:
- To be dissolved in the cheek or under the tongue
- Through the vagina
MTP Kit Side Effects
Short-term side effects of an unwanted pregnancy kit typically occur within a few hours to a few days after taking the medication. Some of the most common side effects include:
- Nausea and Vomiting: Some women may experience nausea or vomiting due to the hormonal changes resulting from the abortion.
- Abdominal Pain: Pain and cramping in the lower abdomen may be another common side-effect of MTP kit use. This occurs as the uterus contracts to expel the pregnancy tissues.The pain’s intensity can range from mild to severe depending on one individual to another.
- Heavy Bleeding or Menorrhagia: Bleeding is a normal part of the abortion process and there can be heavy bleeding for a few hours to several days.It is important to monitor the amount and duration of the bleeding to discuss with the doctor if it is excessive or prolonged.
- Dizziness: Lightheadedness or fainting may be experienced by some women during the abortion process. This can be due to a drop in blood pressure because of the heavy bleeding.
- Fatigue: Due to the physical and emotional distress due to the abortion, some women may feel fatigue and a lack of energy.
- Diarrhoea: A common side effect of the MTP kit, diarrhoea can occur due to hormonal changes during the abortion process.
Long-term complications can occur for weeks or months after the abortion. Some of the most common long-term side effects include:
- Infection: If the uterus is not completely emptied during the abortion, there is a risk of developing an infection that can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Incomplete Abortion: This is a medical condition in which there is some foetal or placental tissue remains in the uterus after a pregnancy loss. An incomplete abortion can cause symptoms such as bleeding, cramping, and fever.
- Psychological Side Effects: An abortion can be a traumatic experience, and some women may experience psychological side effects such as guilt, depression, or anxiety.Seeking support from friends, family, or a mental health professional is necessary during this period.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Although rare, there is a small risk that the pregnancy removal kit may cause an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy.